GTC Keynote – NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang on new AI technologies
NVIDIA announced to host a global, virtual GTC from November 8 to11, featuring a point by NVIDIA founder & CEO Jensen Huang and talks from some of the world’s preeminent AI research and industry leaders.
Huang’s keynote will be live-streamed on November 9, 9 a.m. Central European Time; 4 p.m. China Standard Time; 12 a.m. Pacific Standard Time with will rebroadcast at 8 a.m. PST for the viewers in America. Registration is free and not required to view the keynote/point.
It’s more than 200,000 innovators, developers, creators, and researchers are expected to register to this event, which focuses on deep learning, data science, high-performance computers, data center/networking, graphics & robotics. The speakers will share the latest breakthroughs on transforming in some of the world’s largest industries, such as manufacturing, healthcare, transportation, finance, and retail. Among the major speakers on the event are as follows:
- Anima Anandkumar – The director of the ML research of NVIDIA and Bren Professor in Caltech
- Alan Aspuru-Guzik – the professor of computer science and chemistry in the University of Toronto
- Alan Bekker – Snap head of conversational AI
- Samy Bengio – Apple’s AI and ML research senior director
- Kay Firth-Butterfield – World Economic Forum head of AI and ML
- Axel Gern – Daimler Trucks’ CTO
- Fei-Fei Li – Stanford University, professor of computer science
- Keith Perry – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, CIO
- Venkatesh Ramanathan – PayPal, director of data science
- Ilya Sutskever – OpenAI, co-founder and chief scientist
- Tim Sweeney- Epic Games, founder and CEO
- Nir Zuk – Palo Alto Networks, founder and CTO
The leaders from hundreds of the other organizations will also be presented: including Amazon, AstraZeneca, Arm, BMW, Baidu, Electronic Arts, Domino’s, Ford, Facebook, Kroger, Google, MIT, Microsoft, Red Hat, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Salesforce, Rolls-Royce, ServiceNow, Samsung, Volvo, Snap, WPP, and Walmart.
The GTC will be the great opportunity for developers and business leaders to learn the latest advances in AI, accelerated computing and computer graphics from the world’s top innovators, scientists, and researchers.
Read more about Technology News in the Philippines.