Bicol Trip – Del Gallego Camarines Sur Travel Spot.

Del Gallego is the last town in the northern part of Camarines Sur. This is where the Quirino Highway (Andaya Highway) road meets with the first town of Quezon province, Tagkawayan.

 

According to the social and economic situation of the city in 1998, the number of agricultural laborers is relatively large, accounting for about 70% of the total labor force, and the remaining 30% are engaged in non-agricultural occupations.

Here are some of the best travel destinations to visit in the town of Del Gallego.

 

  • Santa Rita Resort – Where you can find the biggest infinity pool.

Sta. Rita Island Resort is a 2hr drive from Pili Airport. If you’re traveling from Manila, it’s a 6hr drive passing Lucena City thru Quirino Highway ( Andaya higway) near Tagkawayan Quezon

  Santa Rita Island Resort - 1

Video from Where is Gaine.

 

  • Puting Buhangin Beach Resort
  • Santa Rita De Casia Parish Church

Find out more exciting travel destinations perfect for your vacation from Inplay Asia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *